Do you want to help implement the HUME in health care facilities? Then the position as account manager will suit you well!
People with an intellectual disability or dementia are often insufficiently able to express their emotions, pain or discomfort and experience unnecessary stress. As a result, their behaviour is not always understood, and care professionals cannot always provide the necessary attention and meaningful care.
As a solution, we have developed the HUME, an emotion recognition platform based on sensors, behavioural models, and machine learning. These in-house developed sensors record physiological characteristics such as heart rate, skin conductance and activity. This information is converted into meaningful information in the HUME database through behavioural models. In this way, we help caregivers better understand clients and thus increase the quality of life for clients.
As an account manager you are part of the implementation team that is in constant contact with care institutions. With a passion for the target group, you take care of the implementation of the HUME at our care clients. You will come into contact with aspects of technology, acceptance of employees and behavioral science. In other words, you will be working with healthcare on a daily basis, but not for a healthcare institution.
What will your tasks be?
- Assisting healthcare organizations in the implementation of the HUME;
- Informing personal care workers and behavioral health professionals about the capabilities of the HUME;
- Assisting care staff in selecting clients and specifying the care needs they want to address with HUME;
- Provide training to care staff on the practical application of the HUME;
- Reporting the cases measured with the HUME;
- Anticipate on opportunities to implement the HUME within (new) healthcare institutions.
What do we expect from you?
- HBO working and thinking level;
- Affinity with care and technology, work experience within the VG care or elderly care is a plus;
- A commercial mindset and excellent communicative skills;
- Empathic, convincing and decisive;
- Well organized while maintaining overview.
- In possession of a drivers license B;
Who are we?
Mentech is a high-tech and innovative company located in Eindhoven, Boschdijk 766. Every day we work with more than 25 young and driven data scientists, software developers, behavioural experts and healthcare technologists on our mission to improve the quality of life of people with disabilities. We have a hands-on mentality and we switch quickly and work on what has the highest priority at that moment.
What do we offer?
- An attractive salary and good fringe benefits;
- Company car;
- A lot of responsibility as a professional;
- Growth opportunities within the company;
- Freedom to suggest your own ideas and invest in personal development;
- Motivated colleagues with a diversity of backgrounds and nationalities;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Weekly team building activities.
Want to join our team?
Would you like to work within a start-up that is steadily growing at a fast pace? And do you want to contribute to our mission to increase the happiness and quality of life of vulnerable people? Then please apply now for the position of account manager!