Do you want to help implement the HUME in health care facilities? Then the position as Implementation Consultant will suit you well!
People with an intellectual disability or dementia are often insufficiently able to express their emotions, pain or discomfort and experience unnecessary stress. As a result, their behaviour is not always understood, and care professionals cannot always provide the necessary attention and meaningful care.
The solution we are developing is the HUME, an emotion recognition platform based on sensors, behavioural models, and machine learning. These in-house developed sensors record physiological characteristics such as heart rate, skin conductance and activity. This information is converted into meaningful information in the HUME database through behavioural models. In this way, we can help caregivers better understand clients and thus increase the quality of life for clients.
As an implementation consultant you are part of the implementation team that is in constant contact with care institutions. With a passion for the target group, you take care of the implementation of the HUME at our care clients. You will come into contact with aspects of technology, acceptance of employees and behavioral science. In other words, you will be working with healthcare on a daily basis, but not for a healthcare institution.
What will your tasks be?
- Assisting healthcare organizations in the implementation of the HUME;
- Informing personal care workers and behavioral health professionals about the capabilities of the HUME;
- Assisting care staff in selecting clients and specifying the care needs they want to address with HUME;
- Provide training to care staff on the practical application of the HUME;
- Guiding explanations to Legal Representatives.
- Elaborating and analyzing the cases measured with the HUME;
- Further development of the HUME, among other things by expanding the emotion database.
What do we expect from you?
- A graduate of MBO-4 or HBO education in the direction of Care and Welfare/Technology;
- Work experience within the VG care or elderly care is an advantage;
- Affinity with care and an ability to learn technology;
- In possession of a drivers license B;
- Empathic, convincing and decisive;
- Well organized while maintaining overview;
- Communicative skills.
Who are we?
Mentech is a high-tech and innovative company located in Eindhoven, Boschdijk 766. Every day we work with more than 25 young and driven data scientists, software developers, behavioural experts and healthcare technologists on our mission to improve the quality of life of people with disabilities. We have a hands-on mentality and we switch quickly and work on what has the highest priority at that moment.
What do we offer?
- An attractive salary and good fringe benefits;
- A lot of responsibility as a professional;
- Growth opportunities within the company;
- Freedom to suggest your own ideas and invest in personal development;
- Motivated colleagues with a diversity of backgrounds and nationalities;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Weekly team building activities.
Want to join our team?
Would you like to work within a start-up that is steadily growing at a fast pace? And do you want to contribute to our mission to increase the happiness and quality of life of vulnerable people? Then please apply now for the position of Implementation Consultant!